WE SELL FOUR TYPES OF WOLVES; TUNDRA, CANADIANS,
MEXICAN GREYS AND MACKENZIE VALLEY ARTIC
All of these wolves are:
* Can be very good with kids and people
* Very protective
* Needs to be with people and needs companionship with you and your family
* The wolf is the lion of the North. They are called that because they are descendants from the same lineage as lions.
* Their eyes are that of a lion brown color and a thick mane runs around their neck and down their back. Females have shorter hair than males.
* They also have a cat-like bone structure. They can collapse and dislocate their joints.
* They can climb, jump up to 6ft.(or higher) from a standing position and can run up to 40 mph.
* Because they are 98% wolves they are not aggressive, but protective when needed. They have to be threatened or feel you are being threatened before they react.
* When you hear of a wolf being aggressive, it is more than likely mixed with a dog. When you mix a wolf with a dog you pass on the aggressive traits, brain imbalance and the health problems of a dog.
* They are not overly hyper. Usually they lie around, rest and socialize. They do enjoy going out and playing with you, but are just as happy to lie around and watch TV with you. Because they "cat-nap", they don't completely sleep.
* Easily trainable, very protective, very quiet, very clean, and NO BODY ODORS!
* They make good pets for even truck drivers! We have sold a lot to truckers and have never had any complaints. In fact, some truckers call us just to tell us how great they are in the truck and how smart and what fast learners they are!
* A wolf does not get the usual dog ailments and will not have health problems from inbreeding.
* Their bones are dense for strength, much stronger than a dog.
* Their skin is thick like cowhide which provides protection.
* A wolf's coat is fur, not hair, and there is no smell or body odor to the coat; this protects them in the wild so that predators and prey cannot detect them.
* They rarely get fleas because their skin is so thick.
* Since there is no dandruff, most people are not allergic to wolves. Even if you are allergic to dogs and cats. you should not be allergic to your wolf.
* A wolf can hear up to six miles away and see up to a mile and a half away or further if it is moving.
* There sense of smell is a lot better than dogs and they can do all types of scent tracking. Even weeks or months later.
* A cub starts out with the intelligence of a five-year-old child, they think more like people not dogs. They can remember everything quickly and also learn by themselves.
* Our wolves are raised with love by us personally. Each one is treated like a part of the family.
* Because of special handling and the way the cubs are raised your wolf will grow to protect you and your family.
* They should not run from people.
* Since our wolves are not aggressive and not natural born killers, our animals are raised not to hurt anything including your pets or livestock. They are gentle.
Okay- there are so many misconceptions right there, I don't even know where to begin.
But, now that that info is out there... how many people honestly believe that bull?
Shar- sorry if I'm stepping on toes here, but...
By the way- that is a direct quote from http://wolfhavenspiritofthepast.webs.co ... idbits.htm
It sickens me, sometimes.